OVERVIEW OF THE SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE

TIME

Our service is every Sunday from 10:30 to 12:00

MUSIC
PRAISE & WORSHIP

High-energy and expressive praise & worship music.

YOU MAY BE THINKING, WHY DO WE DO THIS?

We believe that praise & worship is the only gift we can give God in return for all He has done in our lives. So we lift our voices together in song, clap and raise our hands and meditate on God during this time. It's how we express our love for God.

There is no pressure or judgement towards anyone who does not participate. Just do what makes you feel comfortable.

GIVING
TITHES & OFFERING (5 MINUTES)

WHY DO CHURCHES ALWAYS WANT MY MONEY???

There are a couple of reasons, and none of them at Grace Fellowship Clovis are to get rich. Regardless, there is absolutely no pressure on an visitors or Grace Fellowship Members to give their money during this part of the service.

First, according to the Word of God (the Bible) we believe that giving 10% of our income to God, He will bless the remaining 90% more than we could have ever done with the 100% on our own.

Secondly, we believe that bringing people to Jesus is the most important duty each of us are a part of. By giving, we are supporting a church that will have an eternal impact on the lives of countless individuals.

Lastly we are a part of multiple outreach missions around the globe. By giving, we are able to help people all around the world!

So it's a blessing for us to give. But again, no one is viewed negatively for not giving.

You'll be greeted in the lobby where we have fresh coffee waiting for you! The greeter can point you in the right direction for whatever you need.

KIDS MINISTRY

We have an amazing, trusted team of volunteers who get so much fulfillment out of caring for the many kids of Grace Fellowship Clovis. Our kids ministry covers all ages from 0-12. We have a Mom's room, in the back of the auditorium.

A bunch of fun stuff for the older kids; ping pong, video games, basketball arcade game, board games and awesome music.

Your kids will receive a biblical teaching that is age appropriate.

A friendly greeter on Sunday morning will take you and your kids where you need to go.

ATTIRE

We don't care what you wear. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Most people that come keep it pretty casual.

RESTROOM LOCATIONS

The restrooms are very easy to find. Exit the main auditorium on either side and simply follow the signs.

SEATING

There is plenty of seating, so sit wherever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy some coffee and light-hearted banter with our family, or simply relax and enjoy whatever is on the screens for your pleasure before service begins!

Heading home after the service. When service is over, feel free to hang around and chat with others for a little bit! Connecting and "belonging" are a big part of our Church Vision.

If you are looking for a church home you found it. This is the place to be, we will see you this Sunday.